Saturday, November 22, 2008

Law School Finals Approaching Quickly

I hope to write a few more posts, but most all of them will have to wait until after final exams.  I can tell many of my fellow 1Ls are starting to stress a bit about exams.  I know I am.  At least next semester we'll have some idea of what to expect.  This semester we really don't.  Having the grade for the entire class based on a single examination is what is so stressful for law students.

I plan to sleep a lot and maybe even get drunk on the night of my last final.  I've been going without sleep way too much.  I always sleep best early in the mornings, which is usually when I can't sleep because I have things to do.  I'm exhausted right now, even.  So on that note, I'm going to sleep now.

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: